What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide for every German Shepherd owner
- Giving you tons of important things you probably never knew before about the German Shepherd
- Giving you information about many of the various health issues of a German Shepherd
- Teaching you how to groom your dog thoroughly from one end to the other end
- Teaching you how to choose the right German Shepherd for you
- Teaching you how to housebreak a German Shepherd
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Your Total German Shepherd Dog scores 72.68/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.total-german-shepherd.net/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: total-german-shepherd.net you’ll also be taken through to total-german-shepherd.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)